Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh Me, Oh My

So, it's been a while since I've last posted! The first week and a half of school so far has been pretty crazy, believe it or not. I've tried out a few new things in that time.
I ended up purchasing a frozen individual pizza from Wegmans, though I cannot remember the name of the brand for the life of me, unfortunately! Something with all grain bakery, but it was gluten free? Anywho, there was cheese on the dough but no sauce. I happen to have pizza sauce and cheese on hand, so I added some sauce and cheese on top of the already-cheesed dough. It cooks for about 20 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees F. It came out pretty tasty! I put too much sauce on, so it soaked the dough and I had to use silverware to eat it, but it was pretty good! Definitely something I'd look into buying again.

I also bought a frozen shepherd's pie from a brand called Organic something or other. I'm sorry I'm terrible with names! That was also gluten free, because the ingredients were basically the corn, potatoes, and beef. It was very tasty though, and I would definitely purchase that again, hopefully very soon!

Let's see...well, tonight I just finished baking another Gluten Free Chocolate Cake from Betty Crocker's mix. Very, VERY tasty :) This time I added some chocolate chips, approximately a quarter of a cup, to the mix just to give it a little bit more of a chocolate-y taste. It is very good without them, don't get me wrong! I'm just a chocolate-holic.

I'm sure I've made something else recently, and I do have more to talk about, but alas I have to try to eat in the cafeteria before my last class of the day, woot!

Until next time,
Gluten, Not Glutton

No comments:

Post a Comment